APM was founded as an injection molder and molding continues to be the cornerstone of our business. We are constantly upgrading our equipment and state-of-the-art, closed-loop Cincinnati Milacron molding machines, we have achieved unparalleled part repeatability and quality. A high degree of automation enables us to deliver cost-effective product to our customers, on time and “right the first time.”
Our molding capabilities include:
- Horizontal and vertical molding machines
- Over molding and insert molding
- Valve gate and hot runner molding
- Materials ranging from commodity resins to highly engineered resins
- High volume, fully automated work cells to low volume and prototype runs
- Vibration welding, ultrasonic insertion, welding, and assembly
- Secondary assembly and kitting at the molding machine
- Secondary drilling, tapping, and machining
- Decoration including pad printing, hot stamping, painting, plating, silk screening, RFI shielding, and hydro-graphics
- Modular tooling options for quick change and low cost tooling alternatives
- Real-time process monitoring integrated with our MRP and EDI systems
- Fully equipped quality lab supports production as well as execution of Level 1 thru 4 PPAPs.
- Our continuous improvements programs coupled with quality improvement and cost reduction efforts.